Outdoor signage is a great way to drag new customers to your establishment. It can be eye catching and informative. Our team can help you develop this outdoor signage. Below are some of our favorite options:
- Feather Flags – Brightly colored flags are a great way to catch the eye of new customers driving by. They are super simple to set up and our marketing team can provide them to your free of charge! Just ask your sales rep! These flags can be placed along the road, by your front door, or in your parking lot.
- Backlit Signs – These signs are a great way to promote gaming. They are bright and attractive, and like the window clings, they can be customized to fit your windows. While they may be a bit more expensive, they are one of the only outdoor marketing techniques that are visible both during the day and at night.
- Banners – Banners are a great way to get your name out there and announce that your location now has video gaming. We offer free banner or custom ones to meet your needs.
- A-Frames – A-frames are a great way to get foot traffic into your business. If your establishment is location in a high-traffic area, consider adding an a-frame onto the sidewalk outside to encourage passersby to enter and check out your gaming room.
- Window Decals – One of the simplest outdoor signage techniques it installing window decals. These decals are custom made to fit your establishment and the imaging and decals can be customized to reflect your business. These decals are a great way to let people know that you have gaming inside and bring in new customers as well as reignite former customers to come back in and see what’s new. These decals can even provide privacy for those inside of your establishment.
- Billboards – If your establishment is located outside of town, it might be nice to put up some custom small billboards to attract people to your location. Also, these billboards can be great for directing people to your location in a confusing environment or intersection.
Our team is here to get you set up with all of your outdoor signage. Simply reach out to your sales rep to discuss what outdoor signage options might work best for you.