Midwest Electronics Gaming is a licensed Terminal Operator by the Illinois Gaming Board and is seeking an energetic and dynamic individual to add to our growing team.
The Service Technician position assists customers by installing and servicing gaming systems and products. Employee serves existing customers by analyzing work orders, investigating complaints, conducting repairs, and resolving our customers’ problems. On-the-job training is offered and we will assist you in becoming successful. This is a full-time position that includes a full benefits package. Regular attendance is both an expectation and requirement for this position.
Position pays a minimum of $13 an hour, but offers competitive pay based on skill and experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Position does require the ability to work a flexible schedule, including working evenings and weekends. The schedule is to be determined and may be a mid to late shift position.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret various forms of information
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service video gaming terminal equipment and other amusement equipment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Proven ability to follow directions, with demonstrated good judgement and initiative
- Ability to handle frequent driving
- Flexible availability
- Video Gaming Terminal experience
- Amusement or ATM experience
- Electronics troubleshooting experience
- Audio setup and installation
- Route driving experience
- Basic computer networking
- Cable installation
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must have Illinois Gaming Board Handlers License or the ability to obtain a license within 90 days
- At least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time