The Account Executive acts as the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful deliver of solutions according to customer needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate Midwest Electronics Gaming value plan to existing and potential business partners
- Build sales skills while gaining an understanding of the gaming industry as you help build our partnerships within your territory
- Be at the intersection of driving company growth, controlling your career path, and bettering clients’ financial well-being.
- Be rewarded through participating in a vibrant atmosphere with others like yourself
- Develop abilities to succeed at future opportunities within the company
- Join in meetings, trade shows and conventions
- Inform existing and potential clients on the benefits of partnering with Midwest Electronics Gaming
No prior industry knowledge required; however, successful Midwest Electronics Gaming Account Executives demonstrate the following:
- You make it happen! Proven ability to provide timely and solid solutions and enjoy assisting clients
- You are social! You have a proven ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- You are confident! You have the ability to make quick, but insightful decisions when interacting with customers
- You achieve! You’ve set and accomplished goals in the past, personal or professional
- A desire to work in a fun and exciting industry! You seek to be the first impression and promote the brand
- You create a sense of trust! You achieve results through earning trust
- You’re an influencer! you use exciting and powerful presentations to gain the support of others
- You invite your chance to learn through mentoring; you have a team-oriented sense of responsibility
- You’re excited for a new experience in sales
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain a Terminal Handler’s license from the State of Illinois within 90 days of hire. The Illinois Gaming Board requires Terminal Handler’s License applicant to be at least 21 years or older.
- Travel is required to visit and network with clients, as well as prospect for new business
- There will be occasional exposure to events such as excessive noise and alcohol