As the Marketing and Project Specialist you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and content management. The Strategist will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. This position will also create and maintain our marketing assets and content created to support the product, service and other marketing goals. You will also be responsible for the coordination and administration of consumer marketing activities across acquisition, engagement, and retention. From concept through execution, this position will be responsible for improving the user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points. Additionally, this role will provide promotional and logistical support for special events.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Upholding company branding guidelines, ensuring that all created content and materials adhere to set style requirements.
- Developing and executing content that attracts and engages prospects and customers.
- Maintaining all company websites and social media programs.
- Collaborating with team members on current and future marketing strategies.
- Launching the company’s upcoming player rewards program, as well as managing the operation of the program.
- Designing and ordering requested materials to support sales, marketing, and the promotion of the company.
- Tracking the inventory of all marketing and promotional materials.
- Developing and maintaining marketing metrics and custom reports to enable data-driven decisions throughout the company.
- Develops and maintains marketing project schedules and status reports, obtains cost estimates, and tracks actual expenses.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- BA/BFA degree in graphic design, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content creation, graphic design, marketing, or other creative fields.
- Skilled with Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting analytical data and making informed decisions from it.
- Web management and design experience, specifically using WordPress.
- Basic understanding of SEO strategies and content marketing.
- Desire to brainstorm ideas for design, promotions, and content creation with team members.
- Ability to oversee and manage several key projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
Competitive salary with medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee plus eligible dependents. Additionally, our package includes paid time off, life insurance plans, 401k options, and Profit-Sharing.
Please include a link or examples of your most current creative work with at least ten design examples, along with at least one writing sample. If you are unable to attach, please send to info @midwest.bz and Ltenorio @midwest.bz.